Do you really want to have one of these 5 menswear fashion trends in your closet?
The Paris, London and Milan fashion shows set the tone for men’s Spring / Summer 2018 trends.
It is a man who wants to tell and express himself through his clothes, who wants to dare and get out of the classic bon ton patterns without missing his elegance and charme.
These are ideas that can scare at first glance but can be borrowed and adapted to suit your style.
Roma Luxury has identified for you 5 not to be missed fashion trends from which to take inspiration.
- Lettering: what better way to tell if not wearing a slogan? In recent years slogans have become the best expressive vehicle for millennials and we have seen them on t-shirts, sweatshirts and sweaters. This year they become a real print as we saw on the catwalk of Dior Homme and MSGM;
- Business Corporate: office clothing becomes less conventional and acquires new silhouettes and colors with retro details and cut-outs as proposed by Fendi and Paul Smith;
- Festival Vibes: look to show off during the best music festivals in the world (Coachella, Lollapalooza, Tomorrowland). So take yourselves up with bright colors, fringes, sequins, patchwork and metallic textures, combining them with visors, flip flops and parasols and your music festival could start with the right spirit how suggested by Comme des garçon, Dsquared2 and Balenciaga;
- Pastel mania: prepare yourself for romantic pastel shades: from yellow to lavender, from blue to green like the garments created by Prada and N°21.
- To all pink: well we dispel the myth that the rose is only a feminine color and that if worn by a man it loses all his charm and masculinity. Valentino, Fendi and Ermenegildo Zegna have created a pink total look to show off for casual occasions but also for a trendy party on the best rooftop in Rome.
Choose your favorite look by scrolling the gallery
5 Menwear Fashion Summer trends