Luxury private cars, Bodyguard and Personal Photographer for the whole period
- Departing from Rome by helicopter
- Arrive in Naples
- Begin of the tour of the famous streets of S. Biagio dei Librai and S. Gregorio Armeno, world-renowned for countless workshops dedicated to the nativity scene, rich on both sides of shops and laboratories with the characteristics of stalls and exhibitions of all kinds, which give birth to a folkloristic market.
- After this typical walk through Naple’s alleys, a private driver will take you to a wonderful restaurant with a breathtaking view over the sea where you will have a characteristic Italian Lunch.
- After lunch you will shuttle by car and arrive to Salerno for a visit to the “Luminarie”. At the end of the dark we will be able to see a truly spectacular show: the old town will be alive and thanks to the “Artist Lights” will be animated by enchanted gardens, fairytale characters, and much more …
- Transfer by car and arrival to Amalfi. Candlelight dinner at restaurant with wonderful sight of the Amalfi Coast.
- Overnight in a Grand Hotel
- Return to Rome by helicopter;
- Lunch at a beautiful restaurant with panoramic views over Rome, Personal Shopper’s arrival, presentations;
- Begin of the Luxury Shopping Experienced Tour (You can choose your guided tours between Valentino Boutique, Domus Bulgari, Maison Gattinoni, Battistoni Boutique). Possibility of private shows, preview of new collections, shop closures for private purchases;
- Tour time at Palazzo Fendi and dinner on a wonderful rooftop;
- Pick up at the Restaurant and arrive at the Colosseum;
- Nightly Colosseum visit with private guided tours including welcome champagne;
- Overnight at the hotel.
- Pick up at the Hotel;
- San Pietro: Visit of the giant nativity scene and the big Christmas tree, private breakfast within the Vatican Gardens, private tour with specialized guide of the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel and possible papal audience (on anticipated request);
- Lunch at restaurant overlooking Rome;
- Return to the historic center for a Luxury Carriage Tour (with the possibility of having an authentic Santa Claus coachman) of one hour and thirty minutes (Stages: Piazza Venezia with a stop at the Basilica of Santa Maria Aracoeli famous for the carved Baby Girl of the garden of the Getsemani covered with gold, Piazza di Spagna, Trevi Fountain, Piazza Colonna, Pantheon and Piazza Navona, which under Christmas turns into the country of balloons for young and old: stalls and games, artists of street, sled with Santa Claus and Befana ready to be photographed and an old carousel make the joy of the little ones);
- Dinner and evening at the wonderful restaurant with Piano Bar and view of Rome;
- Overnight at the hotel.